Saturday, July 15, 2006

Please Pray for Bailey


I am a total dog nut. I have four dogs. I don't want to go into a lot of details. To tell you the truth, I am emotionaly exhausted from the past few days, but the bottom line is, all my dogs got taken away by animal control for killing a chihuahua and in the process they lost sweet Bailey. We are waiting to get the three that are in "jail" back, hopefully on Monday, but we have spend hours and hours the past 4 days searching for Bailey. I am a wreck, and I pray we find Bailey safe and OK, and that we can get the other three out of "hock" on Monday. Thanks.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay God! Bailey was found!!! Please pray for her, and the other dogs, safe return home tomorrow from the pound. To be continued...

Rebecca said...

all dogs are safe and sound under one roof! on an unrelated topic i should have a new post out soon. i miss you! can u believe my little guy is 11 months old today? wow!